- Sugar Accumulation Enhancement in Sorghum Stem is Associated with Reduced Reproductive Sink Strength and Increased Phloem Unloading Activity
- Efficient Delivery of a DNA Aptamer-Based Biosensor into Plant Cells for Glucose Sensing through Thiol-Mediated Uptake
- Identification and Analysis of Sugar Transporters Capable of Co-Transporting Glucose and Xylose Simultaneously
- Review: The Next Steps in Crop Improvement: Adoption of Emerging Strategies to Identify Bottlenecks in Sugar Flux.
- Genome-Wide Analysis of Nitrate Transporter (NRT/NPF) Family in Sugarcane Saccharum spontaneum L.
- Allele-defined Genome of the Autopolyploid Sugarcane Saccharum spontaneum L.